Saturday, October 17, 2009

A new record...

Having been trained in film, as far as photography goes, I have always considered myself a careful shooter. I am not one to rattle off a rapid succession of photographs but consider each and every frame with utmost care, in exposure, composition and detail. I do my best to make every shot count.

I began shooting weddings a bit over a decade ago in film. No matter how hard I tried I could only shoot about 8 rolls of film or 296 photographs. My first job I shot digitally, a portrait of a young woman, I shot over a hundred images in a few minutes.

Today, I want to thank Jim & Nancy Ozee for allowing me to break my record number of shots on a photography shoot, in this case their beautiful wedding.

3502 photos shot. Actually more but I deleted a few in the process. Thanks Jim & Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment